Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Get-together On Sunday

I hate meetings. So I not calling it a "meeting". We're having a "get-together". It's my passion to share the vision God has given me for Mosaic Church. So...we're having a "get-together" at our house at 102 S. Blue Ridge Ave here in Culpeper at 6:30 PM, Sun. Jan. 27, to share the vision. We have met many people and several who have expressed interest in the kind of church God has called us to launch. So we're going to get together in a casual setting, our home, and share the vision. We are looking and praying for God to send us the people He wants to join our launch team. It will be a great opportunity for everyone to get questions answered and learn how they can help us carry out the dream God has planted in our hearts. So, if you're in the area, come on over. We'd love to meet you. If you're far away...Pray!
Duane
P.S. There will be food!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Duane,
I may not be able to be there in person but I am with you in spirit May God showers you and Joel and your families with many blessings as you begin God's vision for his Mosiac Church in Culpepper you will always be in my thoughts and prayers

Remember And we know that in all things god works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose
Romans 8:28

In His service
John